About Me

My photo
All I can be is just me... Here I am for all to see, love me or leave me alone.

Evil Took My Baby

Somehow, some way 
given the dangerous games I played.. 
I am able to fight from morning to night, 
with hope that I can actually get it right. 
The sickness inside is a curse of the fam, 
it's taken me off to the world of the damned. 
I've seen hell, been there, lived it! 
Today I stay within my limits... 

Seeing my baby in my old shoes is scary, 
I must protect her from my mother Mary. 
I see my past, know where I came from, 
I can try to take her, but she'll never come. 
She just doesn't know or understand 
how she was ripped out of my hands. 
Portrayed so perfect she appears so tight, 
but she lives a lie beyond her own insight. 
A daughter should know her mother's not lying, 
she's been fed the same crap that everyone's buying. 

She's been hurt so much, she's so confused, 
so naive to the fact that she's being abused. 
Pure evil will sit up on the highest perch... 
and masquerade in the shadows of the church. 
Brainwashed, convinced, she's got them all tricked 
That's MY BABY, Evil has clenched in her grips! 
I can't stand to see it, I could fight to the death. 
I would lose her for sure, and have nothing left. 

I love my baby I know how she suffers, 
because of me, the worst kind of mother... 
What's left to do? I have made my amends! 
I have to be patient until it finally ends. 
I wish she would open her eyes to the truth, 
she'd still have some time to enjoy her youth. 
All I can do is wait here at the gate, 
hope when she comes out it's not too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment