About Me

My photo
All I can be is just me... Here I am for all to see, love me or leave me alone.

It's Always SOMETHING

I am such a nonconformist, I just can't be a fuckin robot, doing everything according to society's standards... 
I go to work every day, I love my job, because I am able to be myself and change anyway necessary to get what I need out of the customer. BUT I still have a boss and have to follow rules... OK, I can do this.

I drive my car every day, (but never take the same route twice) I obey the speed limit, I don't use my car as a weapon, I do not drive when I am pissed off, I am respectful of others on the road. AGAIN...following rules.... but I'm cool with it.

I get out of work, I want ME TIME, to sit here and rot online, or go to the gym, or shop, or grocery shop, whatever I need to do or choose to do. BUT EVERY SINGLE DAY something comes up and robs me of that ME TIME, suddenly someone else's BULLSHIT is in MY WAY!! Whether I am running damage control down the sidelines while my neurotic roommate flips out and destroys the house (mainly MY SHIT) over something HE misplaced, or the bitch in WalMart who has 24 items in the 9 items or less lane, then can't find her checkbook!! It's always something... I want a padded room that locks from the outside on a timer, I set it for 30 minutes, go inside and flip the FUCK out, and when I have calmed down the 30 minutes is up and I can be released back into society.

OR I COULD JUST BLOG ABOUT IT... hahaha
I feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment