About Me

My photo
All I can be is just me... Here I am for all to see, love me or leave me alone.

There is NO "Right or Wrong", Interpretation is Just Semantics Until We Are Ready to HEAR.



There was a time, before Christianity, when philosophers spoke of kindness, of selfless acts and ideas that implied a sense of balance between human beings and mankind, respect for the world in which we lived, and of all living things which we were dependent upon for our survival.

These teachings were that of accountability through mindfulness and awareness. Spirituality symbolized an inner peace and sense of empowerment, achieved simply by being in tune to the fact that the world was comprised of far more than man, that if we didn't practice such principles, our selfish acts over time would have a negative impact on our world, and that every thing, living or dying, was a moving part with a crucial role in a complex universe.

With that said...

If you wanna know me invest some time, if you wanna know how I feel, I'll tell ya... about myself, about you, about someone else, that's as honest as I can be... I don't have the skinny, or any dirt, but if you wanna hear an opinion, I'm all about it!!!

Label me outspoken, judgmental, mean, whatever you like, if you don't wanna hear it don't ask! And if you are gonna interrupt when I am telling you what you asked to hear, don't draw your own conclusions as if you understand me, you don't, and as long as you think you do, you never will.

Few people have balls enough to ask me for my opinion, and listen to my answer, even fewer have the balls to disagree without fear. My opinions are mine, they are opinions, the way I feel is me, it's how I feel, feelings and opinions are subject to change at any time as I grow and open my eyes to other angles and other points of view. Who am I to tell you your ideas or feelings or opinions are wrong? They belong to you and have no impact on me or my life whatever.

Not everyone can see the points I try to illustrate. I am grateful when you share, when you disagree, when you help me to see things from outside of my own comfort zone. I am not going to be persuaded, brainwashed, force fed, or bullied into believing or seeing something that just isn't there for me. If that is how you roll, please roll on by. If I am meant to catch your drift, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment