About Me

My photo
All I can be is just me... Here I am for all to see, love me or leave me alone.

I WISH


Sometimes I just wish I could be heard or seen long enough to make an impact or a change for the better.

Sometimes I know I can make a difference.


Sometimes I simplify things and it makes the world seem an easier place to live in.

Sometimes I wish life could be fair.

Sometimes I wish I didn't have a conscience.
Sometimes I don't feel like I do.

Sometimes I just want to take a day off from life.
Sometimes I want to stay on the ride and do it again.

Sometimes I want someone to love me the way that I love.
Sometimes I wish everyone would just not give a shit about me.

Sometimes I wonder what others think of me.
Sometimes I let the way others feel about me control my emotions.

Sometimes I want to be unique.
Sometimes I realize the ways that we are all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment