About Me

My photo
All I can be is just me... Here I am for all to see, love me or leave me alone.

Intolerant

Inside of my gut is a rage that burns white hot.

I can't stand people who run off at the mouth about their opinions and try to force them upon others.

Are you an Atheist? Good for you, that doesn't mean everyone needs to be.

Are you a Mormon? Great, now keep it to yourself, I don't want to go to church with you.

Do you hate the government? OK, I heard ya. Shut up already.

Are you in love? Good for you, now can you rejoin the rest of this miserable society and get some work done?

I hate redundancy, patterns, repetition, 'same ole same ole' sorts of bullshit. I don't want to hear the same shit day in and day out, I don't want to watch the same shows, I don't want to eat the same food, I don't even want to fuck the same guy.

I can go from feeling good and comfortable in a relationship to homicidal maniac with nothing in between but a good nights rest.

Destined to die alone, or live in toxicity with crazy fucks like myself, I know I can't stand the state of the world and I have no power to change it.

No comments:

Post a Comment