This was television to the millionth power. The world wide web mutated radically like an infectious disease from “Information Superhighway” to, “Everything you can think of and a ton of shit you wished you hadn’t read about”, while becoming our most necessary evil. Today, our social existence, world infrastructure, and black market rely heavily if not solely on the internet.
- We won’t put an end to racism by tearing down monuments or building walls.
- We can’t be lazy while complaining about lack of job or money.
- While arguing your constitutional rights, respect my constitutional rights.
- Don’t be a sucker for catchy headlines and propaganda.
- Nowadays it's counter-intuitive to single out a group of people and expect them to follow separate rules or laws.
- So if you’re offended by a word, stop using it, then encourage the people you hang out with to stop using it as well.